Thursday, July 2

ugh there is a difference!

Recently my local grocery store had pork roasts on sale for $1.50/lb. I usually use pork tenderloins but figured there couldn't be too much of a difference right? Wrong! I even asked the butcher, briefly described the recipe I planned to use and asked him if it would work out, he said and I quote; "Oh definitely! That will be really good!" I should fire him! It turned out horrible! Next time I'll find a recipe meant just for that cut of meat! If any of you have a good pork roast recipe PLEASE feel free to share!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Ok, I'm not sure how I missed it, but I didn't even know you had a recipe blog! The weird thing is the first time I was on your blog I read your "about me" section and you talked about cooking, but I just figured you threw that in with your family blog. Silly me! Well, I'm glad I found it, and of course you can link the oreos recipe!